Monday, April 18, 2011

Rufus Rates RSD


A year already? Wowzah....
Anyhoo, another year another Record Store Day and it keeps on getting better...

I didn't attend my local shop so I sent him instead. He had to queue too ha ha ha!

His mission was simple "Buy The Smiths 10" or face ridicule. And guess what? he only went and got it didn't he? Hurrah for my old man!!! I'm rather pleased with this even though (as mum keeps reminding me) "We already own it on CD and LP!"

What else? A great looking (if not entirely my cup of tea) About Group album feat that whiny voiced chap from Hot Chip, a Metronomy 7" (nice) and the new Wave Pictures album (signed and that), which is rather ace....

All in all a good day.

I'm popping in later to the wonderful Record Corner to see if anything else survived.

Dad would like to say thanks for biscuits and coffee chaps.
He don't get out much.

Laters dudes....

No comments: